VIN Replacement

VIN Replacement

VIN Replacement in a few simple steps

If you purchased a new BWise trailer, please contact your dealer to order a duplicate VIN tag.There will be a small fee for the replacement.

If you bought your trailer used, or cannot locate the selling dealer, please fill out the form below to verify ownership. You will need:

  • A copy of your invoice or sales agreement from the seller
  • A copy of your state-issued trailer title/registration with your name (or business name) and the trailer’s VIN number
  • A copy of your driver’s license
  • Photo(s) of the trailer
  • Your current contact info

Upon receipt, the information will be reviewed for accuracy. After we verify ownership, you will be contacted by an authorized dealer to obtain payment to process. Please allow one to two weeks for processing.

This form is for duplicate VIN replacement only. We are not able to alter the GVWR of your original VIN.
Please contact your selling dealer or state DMV for guidance on the process for d-rating an existing VIN.



Style Selector

Primary Color